Wednesday, May 5, 2010

fade in and fade out...

this morning as usual im driving alone to work...
turn on the radio...
the song was there...two is better than one...
the first thing that came into my mind was the lyrics...
i remember you send me the lyrics before and told me everything can be solve,
you told me two is better than one,
that's why you said we can overcome everything as long as we are together...
but we failed to make it...
and this song is the last song that you shared with me...
sometimes i ask myself am i enjoying my single life?
or i need another person to take care me?
am i strong enough to face all things by myself?
am i weak until i need a person to care everything of me?
i think i just need some time to let go....
i not sure how long is it...
the feeling just in and out..
i cant feel you anymore...
and i dont know what i want right now..
people keep telling me the same thing..
let go..let go and you will be much more better to move on..
let go everything around you...
let go so that you can forgive her or him...
im trying......but i still cant accept things that already happened..
cant accept that things or people around me is just a fake thing.
or i should say im the idiot that go find out all the truth,
then i feel hurt at last?
what else i can do to make myself feel better?
what and how and when only i can overcome all these?
i need to move on all by myself and my God..
i guess....is time to repair and rebuild everything.....

1 comment:

Suleen said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!! (:
'Impossible is nothing' right? ~ tee hee.
Being single has its advantages and being in a relationship has its advantages.
Make your experience being single the best before getting into one.
Love thyself before thou can love others :D

I kepoh ma again!!

LOL

muah & hugs babe!
all the best to yeww...
i know yew cannn doooo itttt....