Thursday, August 13, 2009

4am...

the time right now is 4AM...apa saya buat ka sini??
1st,juz now makan n minum NESLO,make me cant really sleep..haha...
2nd,play zombies game,make me gan jiong dao cannot sleep..hehe...
3rd,which is when i plan to stop game n facebook,i saw DA ZHONG aka JOHNSON online..
then i nudge him,thought he sleep ad de,but he reply me..so webcam him to let him see my pretty face XD wakaka..chat with him almost an hour ad,long long time no chat..really miss u la =) sorry ar da zhong,make u sleep late,later still need to work..haha..but i really feel happy to chat with this da zhong,bcoz he really ada read blog saya de wor XD suan ni you xin la haha..
laugh ha laugh ha,talk ha talk ha..still cant make me feel sleepy @@
4rd,finish read jerry n dph's blog..lol..make me feel...want to blog also =P

my feelings right now is...

i feel worry about my darl's final which is tomorrow,coz he din really study de lor,n super steady..i really pray hard tat he can answer well during exam...miss him right now...juz now langsung tak cook porridge with him,coz he really tired ad,so i just talk about 5 minutes then ask him to sleep ad...so not me la..haha...normally no matter what i also will talk n talk with him bcoz...wan to train him not to sleep tat early XD wakaka...
i feel worry about myself juga...haih...final coming soon,n i really really feel lost on this semester..

feel like advanced macam betul betul tak suit saya...how ar?should i quite?
is like...everyone around me dont have the heart to go for class...
recently,i skip n skip class...sometimes go for some lecture class also go alone..
why everything not like last time ad de?i still rmb during diploma,we all will go for class...
although skip also go out from lecture hall n talk...i miss that time...
although we dont like the class,we still sleep inside the class...i miss that time..
but now...dunno why n since when...everyone macam tak suka all of these ad..
everyday discussing about skip which class,where to eat...lol..make me growing fatter ad la =(
seriously need to control my meal n diet....i wan to SWIM eh...i belum habis learning swim!!
haih...no one free to teach me.....@@ i scared if i go alone then will die in the pool..lol!!
i wish i can swim like a others,then i can go swim by myself...haih...
family prob seems like ok a bit ad...but then dad's health is not tat ok...
pray that he will be fine....i know he feel suffering also...but i just can pray for him..

recently really feel lost about my future...
feel disappointed to myself when i din really give the best in studies...
haih.......whats wrong with me...>.<
finally..i feel sleepy ad ~ yuhoo~luan luan blog yuan lai can make me feel sleepy =P
goodnite.......

7 comments:

ToRt0pUs said...

so early slp..
haha
cool
^^

Gigi Taffy Chiam said...

no la... i stil got heart wan go class de... im sorry for leaving u alone always >.< but this week is crazy so many things to do @@

dun worry i dun give up going class yet, rememba i said go class sleep also i will go de? =) i wont change de la.. dun give up advance la dear

we shud start studying now XD wahahha

Gigi Taffy Chiam said...

eh soprry this is elaine..

tired til blur adi

jerry zai said...

leave xia foot print la
keke
yaya elaine say rite
cheer up

nzhaoc2pid said...

wa....so late don sleep n read my blog ah?den did my blog make u laugh?
bei er ah...don give up ah...even in adv got a lot of changes, still u r studying, mus appreciate this chance ler,coz when u come out for working u will really miss those study time.
i can tell u this...
so keep it on k?
gambateh study ya,
good luck for ur exam....
all the best ya~~~~

feli said...

hah...I MISS STUDYING also!!!u dun ever quit half way tell u.i'll chop u down XD

blue said...

thanks to all of you...
i will try my best =)