Sunday, August 16, 2009

what can i do to make everyone happy?

sometimes...
i really feel hard to breath when everyone around me are keep on pushing me;
sometimes....
i really feel pain in my heart when no one can really feel me when things happend;
sometimes....
i really feel fear to people around me because i dont know when they will attack me;
sometimes....
i really dont know how to use my brain and words to make things better;
sometimes....
i dont know what to do to make everyone happy...

there are too many things that keep challenge me...
there are too many words that keep hurting me...
there are too many people that keep pushing me...
i cant feel the fresh air anymore...
not to say i make my life grey but dont try to judge me if you dont even understand about my situation,not everytime things can be solve that easy by using 'dont think too much' ...
i have to face it,i have to bear with it...
i feel tired or even feel sick when people around me keep asking me not to be that negative,do you really know how hard is it?do you really feel how pain is it?do you really want to help me out?

i just a normal human being....
i just want to be a normal bei er,cheerful bei er,
useful bei er,lovely bei er,i just want to be myself..that's it!!
what i need is space...fresh air...
please think about my feelings...
please stop forcing me to accept the way you are...
people always forgot to use full stop in their life..
people always want to make things complicated..
w-h-y
i feel tired,why they never feel tired at all...
i feel pain deep in my heart,why they cant feel me at all..
im trying hard not to care about it..
im trying my best to control myself..
but what i get ?
i just want everything to be normal..
i just want to stop everything...can you all just stop...?

5 comments:

feli said...

ur action,ur thinking made u the person u want to be. frenz around u told u not to think too much coz u afraid u only think negatively.

no1 can bear with life,bt the reality it is. v always have choices of ways to c things. Not to say tat its bad for u to c the bad side,bt turn it over,thr's the rainbow.

the rainbow is beautiful yet its not long lasting.
but wat is thr reflecting the rainbow? sunshine it is.

when thr's too much sunshine,u'd feel urself melting.everything is juz nice when u found the balance

hah,i started to crap again.hopefully u und wat i'm trying2 crap ya dear =)

Xiaozhi said...

Hm....there is no way tat u can make everyone happy de lor..
So..just dun give such pressure on ur own...
yea...u really think too much edi...
mayb i dun really understand ur situation...
anyway...be happy ya...^^

D-Angel said...

aiya, i lazy to comment long long liao la XD

i noe u noe wat i want to say de... just find me when u feel like hitting me la XD wahhaha

you are not alone... ^^

Patricia said...

It has been soooo long since we last talked..
I find it kinda weird but at the same time, deep in my heart, I knew that it wouldnt make any difference between us.
Just wanna let u know, here I am. I cares about you altho we're far apart.

meimei said...

just be urself~the original's Chung Bei Er~