Monday, January 18, 2010

first time..

first time...i become the song leading on saturday service...
mmm...nervous,but a bit excited too XD
overall i think i still need to work hard on it,not the best one yet...
but sweating really killing me..it's so ANNOYING!!omg ><
i sweat when i started to lead,sweat when i get nervous,
sweat when i feel hot,sweat whenever i on stage...T-T
but still have to thanks to those that support me...
especially elaine CHIAM hahahahah XD
the one that sms me when i feel nervous...
and of course my pastor...
he really make me feel better whenever i talk to him..
his prayer,his words ...it's powerful :)
i won't forget that when i sweating on the stage,
he just gave me tissue with smile,
i feel so...warm in my heart....
suddenly feel like he just like a father .. a great one..
but i still feel pai seh la XD lol
i know i didn't do well but everyone still gave the best words to me..
but still feel a bit disappointed...
the one i thought will give me encouragement, is the one that make me feel bad,
sometimes...i just feel bad that she only see me when she need my help,
she only talk to me when she feel lonely,or want to complain,
but when i need something that encouraging,she's not there all the time...
i really feel bad...she just can't praise me for once....
sometimes i really feel that she didn't even appreciate what I've done...

first time...i feel that stress and crazy about my exam...
it's all about maths...omg...crazy!!!i just hate maths SO MUCH!!!
i so damn worry about it right now...
just back from study group,but i just feel the stress all the time...
wake up early in the morning,the 1st thing on my mind is about MATHS!!
before i sleep,i also think about MATHS...omg...!!!!
i just want a good brain >.<
dear lord...please....hold me tight....
i need you so much....for everything....
first time.......
what about you?how's your day?
everything fine?

No comments: