Monday, January 25, 2010

so close yet so far...

so close yet so far.....
how close?how far?
sometimes...
we have to accept the truth...
we have to accept the changes...
we have to accept the fact...
we have to accept everthing either you like it or not...
i dont know how far can i make it...
i cant predict about that...
what i know is...im trying hard...
but why i cant see any changes?
why there is no appreciation from you?
why there is no response from you?
why....i keep felt the same thing is this way...
everything start with smile,growth with love,end with tears...
i dont want to have any teardrops...
i just want you to know and want you to feel me...
things just faded faster than the speed of light...
and this is what i dont wish to see....
tell me what's next...
tell me that im got it wrong from the beginning until now...
tell me that...i will moves on....

2 comments:

D-Angel said...

u might not believe but i wanna say... i seriously understand >.<
not too much to say, im always by ur side. d one who supports u... n HELP u of course ^^

take care, stay strong!

blue said...

thanks for always understand me,
support me,scold me for sometimes...
i really happy to have a good friend like you =)

thanks...