Sunday, August 22, 2010

random post...

aikz..the father is back to the house again...
i wish he will stay over there n don't come back for now...
really need a peaceful world...
i know is bad to think like that...
but then when you never fall into this kind of situation,u will never know..
it's suffering................
i wish i can run away from here...
i know i almost fall into the same situation with my dad...
but i just cant stop myself thinking all the time....
started to lost my way,lost direction in many way..
heartless with everything im doing right now...
i know what should i do,but then it's just like a wall...
a wall that blocking me to reach the destination...
different perspective,different lifestyle...
everything is different...
two different world really hard to be together?
i would say yes...
sometimes,no matter how u change,
different means different...
nothing means nothing...
i dont feel like hurting anyone that want to change for me...
sometimes u can feel it without any words that will only make u feel bad..
i just want things to be simple...


take a deep breath.....
i must overcome it,find the way that supposed to be...
dear god,please renew my life...
i need a direction....

3 comments:

Suleen said...

Hey babe! I just soooo happen to be passing by ur blog. LOL. the odds of that.

Its common to feel negative especially when you have your own stress or problems to handle. (:

But don't give up!! There will always be a day when you'd realize its all worth it! :D BIG HUGS

blue said...

*big hugs* to you my dear =)
thanks for always be there with me...

D-Angel said...

不用什么事都往灰的方面想,你其实已经变色彩了,只是可能最近少少事情让你又变了灰少少,不可以,要继续往彩色那边走 ^^

当你迷失方向,请你走来我这边,因为我会带你再次进入彩色世界。哈哈哈 =D