Tuesday, September 21, 2010

You are my Father...

i wish i dare to just give a hug to my dad..
i wish i dare to say i forgive you and i love you dad...
everytime i pray,i told myself that i will forgive and love him...
but how many times i failed...
i can't even talk nicely to you...
i feel the pain in my heart...
i feel the anger in my heart...
i know i might have no chance to do it someday...
i might feel regret...
but i really can't control myself...
look at others family,the way they communicate with their parents,
the way they share God's loves among each other...
i wish i can do it too...
but i can't even take the first move...
i just wish to say i want to accept you...

when i listen to this song...You are my Father...
it's doesn't matter where i run You're there for me,
it's doesn't matter what I've done Your love's for me,
You wipe away the tears,You lift me when i fall,
My life is safe by the mercy of your grace,
it's doesn't matter where i go You walk with me,
it's doesn't matter when i fall You cover me,
You wipe away the tears,You lift me when i fall,
My life is safe by the mercy of your grace,
You are my Father,Provider,You're my Deliverer,
Your mercies embrace me,surround me,
through Your everlasting love,
Father I worship you,Father I worship You,
and Your love is for me,Your love is for me,
and Your love is forever...

dear Father in the heaven,
i pray hard that my life can become a light that can lead and guides my family and friends with Your love...
i pray that i can forgive my dad as You've forgive all my sins...
i just pray that my words can reach You there...
and Your words will be in my heart as forever...
i just need Your strength to walk through it...Amen

No comments: