Friday, October 29, 2010

the feelings ...

do you know some words can really kills someone?
when you plan to do something,have you ever try to think about the consequences?
do you know the definition of the word?
until now...i still can't forget...
the words of ''backstab'',you pointed me with the word backstabber...
it's the first time also the only one...
maybe there are so many people think i'm like a backstabber but never voice out..
but when the particular person purposely come and scold me with this word...
i was stunned,and i was like...do you need to use this word on me?
why people can still hold and find thousand of excuse when they are wrong?
why people can just turn a big round just because they don't want to admit?
why must them choose the way that will hurts people in this way?
i still can't understand..
if i choose to walk away when i saw you,
please don't ever say is my problem..
is because i don't know when will you come and tell me i'm backstabbing you in front of others people..
if i choose to sit with you,
it doesn't mean i really agree with you,
it doesn't mean i choose to trust in you..
the moment you and others plan to point on me in front of them,
do you ever think about my feelings?
is it fair to me?and yea,i apologize it...
but what i get in the end?
people trying to used different eye sight to look at me...
while you still enjoying over there like nothing happen before..
my feelings are just like living in hell..
and i feel like shouting to myself all the time..
because of you,i lost my friends..
don't blame me when i choose to walk away when you want to talk to me..
because i still not ready for anything that comes from you n others..
for almost 10 years i staying at the place,
i never meet someone like you before..
and i never meet someone that hurt me like you before and still can laugh like nothing happen before..
i never handle someone like you before..
i never feel that pain before just because of you n your so call friends..
the moment i look at you guys,i don't have any feelings but the only things i do is i choose to put my smile on my face and walk away,i can't find any better way for me to treat you guys..
i will never forget the day...the only day in my life...
i wish i can shout to you like the way you did on me...
but i can't...
i wish i can forget and move on,
but i can't...
the feelings is so real.....
don't try to talk to me if that is not comes from your heart..
i meant it...just stay away from me...
i hate the word backstab...please think before you say it..
whatever i do, i will admit it,but for the word backstab,i really can't take it..
stop acting like you are innocent...
i feel sick with everything....

3 comments:

february mun said...

stay strong dear =)
I know you can do it, just you need some time to over come all this things that happened around you..

if you need help or you need someone to listen to you, i'm ready to be your listener =)

Everything will be fine <3

Suleen said...

aw... hope you're okay?
cheer up!! (:

i guess there are just bad days and people would have to go through shit like these :/
i know it sucks, but don't be sad, angry or frustrated cause some asshole did shit to you. just forget about them and be happy :D :D there are many more people who loves and understands you ~

those who walked away, and turn their backs on you aren't your true friends.

Take Care!!!
tee hee~ ! oinks

blue said...

mom,thanks for support =) dun regret if i call u XD haha


dear suleen...u really is my special friend =D lup u!!n no worries,i just expressed it,i will be fine =)
hope u're doing great over there!!
u take care toooo ya *hugsss*