Thursday, February 24, 2011

is hard ....

i was trying so hard......
to control my tears today......
last semester in advanced diploma...
i'm going to UK very soon...i thought...
everything will goes well.......
but it is not what i want n what i wish to see today.....
i passed my resit paper which i already resit for 2nd time...
i passed with B-,what a happy grade i saw....
the next moment i saw C-...
for my main subject.....
i was like wth.....i failed ?!!!
yes....i was fail.......
but seriously i thank god that i passed statistic...
i was so so so worry it will fail again...
who knows...
i failed another one..
god must be kidding with me...
the feelings is bad like shit.............
friends around me are finally can fly with no worries..
but me....
what i can do is wait...n work hard...
is hard to control my tears..
but i finally can't take it anymore..
cried n cried..........
n still...... cried.......
now i know why ppl cry because of results..
i never thought i will cry because of results..
never..........
thought it can be so bad......................
without your accompany,it is a sleepless night..
wish you are here whenever i need you right by my side..

No comments: