Tuesday, January 13, 2009

a night with my notes

wow...final is COMING SOON~omg...n im back to my life,which is study at night...
FINALLY,i can concentrate at night with my notes...hope what i memorize can last for 2 days until wednesday when the 1st paper of final,this sub was not that hard so i really hope i can get A,plsss...i wan A for my life in diploma...A is already enough for me...
well,study at night makes me feel lonely,coz my dear sleeping over there,what to do,he need to wake up super early to college,n all my frens are study hard over there,wish u guys ALL THE BEST ya~
what can i do now?just memorize some of the notes,then now feel like finding someone to chat wit me...haiz...
dph oso sleep ad,elaine dunno sleep or study over there,those frens that on9 now are away or bz...

sudd feel like,i really getting older n older,left 6months then i wil bcome 20,dua puluh,twenty,er shi,yi sap ad~~gosh..feel like..i wan go back to that time when i was form 5...most happy moment with those crazy frens,always ponteng,sleep in class,fail in exam but oso can laugh n laugh,play n play,laugh together when we are happy,cry when sad,n EAT together...i miss my frens...
one of my best fren at form5 now is less contact with me ad,maybe is bcoz she always cant join our yamcha session,then we din contact to each other oso bcoz of some problem...haiz...sudd think about her...how r u over there?all the best for final ya~
i miss my best shapo fren,hsia,yee n misua...girls,im sure we will have alot of fun together after final,together we wait that day ya!!we are goin to play gao gao~wuhoo~
wow...2am ad,im not sleepy at all...
aikz,my notes are waiting for me ...lolz...

~my best friend is the one who brings out the best in me~
do u agree?i am totally agree with this..n i wan to say thank u to my fren that always support me =)
elaine,thx for always 'force' me to try new things~
mun ee,thx for always say 'ok ar' to me~
hsia,thx for always telling me 'no worries' & laugh with me all the time~
yee,thx for always siao but care about me~
loosing,thx for always forgive me coz i always ffg when u r back to kl~
misua,thx for always be with me when i was down~
haha...juz sudd feel like wanna thanks to my jimui...
take k n all the best ya girl =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"her...how r u over there?all the best for final ya~"

she cant know u wish her la weii..
just wish her face to face lah..lolx
twins wat..hahahaha

Patricia said...

hahaha 'NO WORRIES'shapo!after finals wil be our outing together-gether! Best of luck =)
The old days, Twins is missing in action ady ><

blue said...

weiweiwei,u two ar..u two baru TWINS ar...dun k ar,after exam play gao gao ad...miss u girls =)

D-Angel said...

mwah! i love that quote too =)
we jia you la!!