Tuesday, June 9, 2009

i ....hate ... shit....

i hate the shit now...
i don't know why things always happened at the wrong timing...
why i always be the one that are wrong??
why i always be the one that so call 'special' in my life??
can i choose not to be special?
can i choose to say no to the shit?
i don't know why i feel so ...fed up at this moment...
i really really really....speechless...
totally speechless...
its just a small little problem,but i don't know how to response..
am i wrong again??what i can say is sorry...
why problems always come to me and force me to accept it all the time?
i don't know why i can't make things simple ...my fault..
i don't know how to accept things in simple way...my fault..
i don't know what to do to make everyone feel ok with me...my fault...
can anyone try to understand me?
can anyone try to stand on my side to give me support?
can anyone tell me ...am i doing the right thing?
can anyone tell me ...?
can...you feel me...?can i feel myself....?

----s-h-i-t----

5 comments:

Suleen said...

hey babe! ;3 i support u. altho i dont know the story, but it doesnt mean that if u dont do things the way others want to, its ur fault... its not ur fault (: okie? tee hee.. no one should treat u that way... friend or no friend. unless boss, then that would be slightly different according to circumstances. LOL~ dont worry, be happy! :D :D :D

D-Angel said...

can i know wat happen ah dear >.<

blue said...

thx suleen =) i will be fine..

dear elaine,dun worry ya,i will be fine,just sudd too...too ...too shit ad..lol..got time only talk wit u ya..

nzhaoc2pid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nzhaoc2pid said...

me ler?
i wanna know also ler~
626 we go look out point chat bout this k?
^^