Thursday, July 2, 2009

happy birthday to saya =)

wow...recently really no time to blog la...
phew...today is the only day that can relax awhile..
let me update about my birthday 1st..hehehe..
start from 23/6...which is my classmates celebrate me n meimei birthday..
yuhooo~we went to uptown-tree house,the place quite nice la,but price abit bit exp..
at first really scared that the place will be malay place..haha..
sorry ar sammy...make u worry at 1st...
but i really like it when i step into the place ^.<



meimei,i know ur wish =P hahaha


thank u guys!!love u all =)

25th night,my best friend brought me for dinner,although just a simple celebration,
but it's already enough for me!!thank u for everything loo sing,zizi,chicken n gf =)

my best friend-15 years friendship ^.^

my buddy during secondary school n his gf =)

who knows...elaine,mun ee,zhenhao,jerry,pca,jiahao,xinzhi + my darl appear at my house after i back from dinner..lolx...i was like...really surprise man...guys,i really really feel touch n glad that i know u all..although recently we all bz with our own things,but then u guys always in my heart =)
dear elaine,thx for ur plan and the present n the birthday card!!!really really like it!
i know u are bz n tired but still plan here n there...hahaha...
love u man!!!strong women ^^
n of coz mun ee la..hehehe..my mother!!sick ad still came out with them..hahaha..
dun worry la..u din bocor their plan!!hahahhaha...love u my mom =)

omg..daipat gang + my darl gave me a big surprise =D

thank u elaine!!u r the best!!a special best friend =)

ta da~~26th is belong to me n my darling =)
although just a normal celebration,movie n dinner,but i already happy!!
darl,thx for everything...i know recently both of us also bz with studies..
but i just want you to know that...no matter what,i always be there for u =)
all the problem will disappear n our relationship will be stronger n longer...
i love you.....mwah!
this is my darling =)

i love you ^.<
you will always in my heart =)

*shy*
happy birthday to me ^.^ yuhoo!

datanglah 'the cave'!!it is a nice place!!

27/6..when i was on the way yamcha with my friends after church service...
my bro call me,ask me to yamcha wit my mom..i was like..wat??yamcha wit mom??
then i said i already promise my friend to yamcha then he said ok nvm..
then i just keep on driving to meet my friends...but my bro call me again..
but the voice is not him...is the 3 monkeys..hahahah...
which is hsia,yee n cheesoon...lol..they wanted to give me surprise,who knows i go to yamcha,
bcoz at 1st they said celebrate with me on sunday nite,so i never thought that they will appear on saturday nite..hahaha...so they can't wait ad,then call me by using my bro's ph..hahaha...
shock me la...then i faster ffg my friends n went back to home...
reached home,take some pic with them n my new adidas bottle,hahaha..then went supper at Mcd...
love u guys...really appriciate what u guys did =) muackkkks!!

this 3 monkeys suddenly appear at my house =P

jimui forever ^^

a kiss from leng hsia ^^

the best juvin in the world ^.<

thank u for the present ^.^

our friendship never end =)

the end of my celebration =)
special thanks to :
DBC E1 gang + lou dou ^^
my best friend,loo sing,zizi,chicken n gf =)
daipat gang + darl =P
my darl ^.<
also my dear bro n mother (real one)
without them,i think the surprise wont be tat surprise ad =P
my jimussssssss !! i love u guys...
friendship never end =)

7 comments:

nzhaoc2pid said...

chung bei er~
i very disappointed on u lo~
never state my name out~
sigh~
heart broken edi lo~
hmph~~~~~~~~~
don wanna choi u anymore~

blue said...

where got..
u read probaly 1st...heheheh

szeyee said...

love u too~~ buiyiiii ^8^

february mun said...

update jor wor XD
love ya <3~~

nzhaoc2pid said...

chung bei er~
u think i'm stupid ah?
or 3 years old kid?
wan me show u the ori post?
i got print screen lo i tell u~
still dare to ask me read properly wor u~
hmph..................
chi da bian la u~~

blue said...

hahahaha...1st,i really dunno izzit bcoz i din write ur name or wat,bcoz everytime i upload pic ad,then my blog geh words will sudd gone few line of it...so..i oso not sure is it really bcoz of i forgot or the prob..i noe u sure ask me dun find excuses de la..but then is true,coz i found out tat some words missing ad so i keep on edit my post...
sorry lo ZHEN HAO!!blek =P

Patricia said...

hahaha daipat emo ady tim! LOL
Love u as always, buiyi!
WAIT FOR ME, lets hang out after my gila finals! 1st paper in another 2hours time!