Saturday, July 11, 2009

if...

if....i can choose...i will choose to talk to u...
if....i can choose...i will choose to cry in front of u...
if....i can choose...i will choose to say i love u instead of i hate u...
if....i can choose...i will choose to walk away from here...
because...i hope u can know what am i trying to talk...
because...i hope u can feel how pain is my heart...
because...i hope i still have the chance to say i love u before i regret...
because...i hope i can get some fresh air n can make u realize what actually is happening...
i just feel like cant take it anymore....
i really feel like want to stop everything here to make myself feel happy...
i really feel like want to shout out loud in front of u to make u feel it...
dad....can u stop everything n back to normal...
i know i should pray hard until i see the miracle...
but sometimes...it's just hard....
i was too weak .......
i feel nothing right now although my tears keep on dropping.....
can i just choose to stop my studies and get out from here..?
can i just do whatever that can make me and mom feel happy..?
no one understand my feelings...my pain...
it just too much for me.....

No comments: