Tuesday, October 13, 2009

im still alive!

i'm still alive =P
semester break for 2 weeks...
the 2 weeks holiday was like d-e-a-d holiday for me man >< omg!
because dont have time to meet up with my friendssss!!
the one thing i feel happy is went up to cameron with elaine,gina n liang!wuhoo!

what a nice place n a good time for me n myself...
thanks for liang to be the driver =)
although is 2D1N,but it's ad enough for me..
the fresh air make me feel better n is like recharge my brainsss ^^
after cameron trip,is time for me to start working at a friend's place..

data entry,phone calling,everyday i repeart the same thing...
what to do...i need vitamin M so so so much...
dad's cant work anymore...i need to take k of myself...
can't spend much anymore...
aikz,quite suffer when looking friends around me spend with no worries..
but still...thanks God for blessing me...
sometimes when i really really have no $ at all,
brother or some part time job will comes to me...
nice right?pray hard n you will get this too...
although i cant buy any new clothes that on sales,but then...
still ok bah...at least im not naked ma XD hahaha
just...cant control when think about food!!omg..
spend much on food n movie >.<
need to control ad...
work for almost 10 or 13 days for the data entry job..
then busy in helping a church member's wedding...
feel happy and touching when the couple are walking into the church,
holding each other hand,put the super sweet smile on their face,
the music n lighting is on n everything just perfect....
with the blessing from all of the family and friends...
so niceee =)
yea la,i admit that i got the feeling of 'hen ga' la...
cant stop thinking about my future...lol..
when can i hold my husband's hand ...
when can i have my own family with 3 to 4 children..
hahaha...those that know me ad knew that this is my plan XD
dear lord,i pray that u will bless me to have a good husband n healthy children!AMEN!
oh yea..we celebrate elaine aka my best friend/classmate in the world birthday!!!
it's a super belated celebration,but hope u like it ya my dear!!
thank u ah liang for helping me to buy ur gf's present =)
thou there is no more purple colour,but still got the brown one =P
n yea..all the daipat gang (except daipat hao) gather at a place for preparation..
haha..yea,prepared for the tang lung that we going to light up..
that's the surprise for the belated birthday girl!!wuhoo..
we standby in front of her house,then call her out,n we sing the bday song!!haha
dear ar,although the plan got a bit bocor ad la..hahhaa...
but then hope u like it n forgive us for the late celebration ya..
finally u got ur own and nice purse to use ad =) all the best for u!!
there is no full stop in our friendship =)

well...after all of these...fun,work,wedding,celebration...
the 2nd semester started!!meaning that ASSIGNMENTS waiting me!!
the most thing that i worry for now is results man..
lord,i pray that everyone of us can get all pass!!bless us!!
well,1st week as usual is no class one..
me n elaine skipped the class and work at klcc convention center for the jewelry fair =P
worked for 4 days,11 to 6pm..too bad that cant work at the same counter with elaine..
but still having fun and it's another experience for us =)
working with hong kong people,see the way they handle the work,
the way they solve the problem,the way they talk...
nice to meet you all =) take care ya~~
is time to get myself prepared and attending class as a good student XD
lecture...tutorial...practical...lots of assignment lorrr ><
new lecturer n tutor teaching us...still haven get used with them...
some of them are funny,lame,bored...can we tahan for the 14 weeks?!
just hope that everything can go smooth...
and the results will be fine...
yea..that's all for my current life...
quite tired actually...driving here n there alone...><
what to do..life still goes on...n yea..im still alive!!
dear dai pat gang...please take good care ya!!
im sure that the yamcha session is going to re-start SOON XD
dear shapo hsia,please sleep earlier n take k too k...
we will go play play with the juvin n take a lot of picture XD

5 comments:

D-Angel said...

walau eh dear ah, ur blog so damn black n white la >.< omg

nzhaoc2pid said...

ya lo...see till my eyes also black n white le
weih.....y must purposely mention except me wor...
so bad...
sound like i purpose don wan gather with u all==

blue said...

why cannnot be black n white wor ><
daipat hao..coz u really not there ma XD i didnt have other meaning one..

Patricia said...

shapo hsia wil try to sleep early!
then wait for u gals to bring me out for play play! yuuhoooo! =D

nzhaoc2pid said...

sai pat....come i can bring u out for play play also...no need wait them~~~