Sunday, May 17, 2009

friendship =)

i upload picture randomly~
this is our 3 days 2 nights langkawi trip =)
although is not enough time to have more fun,but i really feel happy to be with u guys!


while we are waiting...

first time i can fly =P

when we arrived =) our gang~

my mom =D

my dearest hercules XD

yup!that's me ^.<

just the three of us =)

and that is four of us ^^

itulah 1st time there were so many fishy geli my leg =P

when deer meet beer~

mun ee-amber-bei er

is time to say goodbye >.<

E1 lelaki =)

E1 perempuan =)


cute da zhong with the van that accompany us for 3 days ^^

L-A-N-G-K-A-W-I

all of us~~

yea yea,6,7,8th of MAY!!that's our trip,after this,we all going to say goodbye to each other and start our new life..
all i can say is...guys,no matter where are we going,what are we going to do,i will never ever forget you all...is not easy to build a friendship,sekelip mata we already know each other for 2 years..lol XD
we know each other goods and bads,we tolerate with each other,we argued before,we work hard together,we play together,we eat together,we laugh together,we also cry before..
there are so many things that happened in our life,
we saw alot of things,we also learned alot of things,
the most important is...we know each other =)
love you guys!cheers for our better and wonderful life ^^

to my friend that going to leave M'sia,wish you all the best and take good care of yourself k?
i felt down when i heard about this,but i know that is your life,that's your decision.
i never feel regret to know you,although i don't have the chance to sit down and talk to you anymore like previous,but still i hope you can be happy and healthy all the time...
all i can do is wish you all the best and hope you can still put your smile on your face everyday when you spending time with your friends...take care ya =)
[good friends are hard to find,hard to leave and impossible to forget!]

to daipat gang...please don't think that i already forget you guys k..
i really wanted to find you guys,just the timing not right...please forgive me..
don't think that i just want my bf but forget you all k...
going to find you guys out for yamcha and we will siao together k?
jerry,spend more time with your gf ar =P jiahao,wait we yamcha then we talk about our trip experience ya!
zhenghao,you always chat with me in msn,but long time no see ad,wait my call ya!
zhang yi,the most busy person in the gang i think,play basketball all the time,pls take k urself too ya!
xin zhi,the old man also the one that always complain sien at home,lol,don't worry,next time i won't choose UMA for yamcha,you don't have to worry k =)
and..my dearest jimui,elaine!i know you are suffering now because of skin sensitiveness,hope you can recover soon ya!there is nothing much i can do but i will pray for you,miss u here eh >.<

to my jimuisss aka amoi sekalian,i will not forget you girls geh..hehehe

next time we swim again ya!i will learn how to relax geh =)
yee,i hope you can be happy allllll the time with the one you love!
hsia,i hope you can open your heart and we will sing 'beijing welcome you' wahaha XD you know what i mean la=P
misua,you better find your swim suit and join us next time ar!no more ffg!!!

phew...suddenly feel want to post this blog to remind myself that i still got alot of friends that accompany me all the time =) i will not forget you guys!!!no matter where we are going,you guys always in my heart!!
really really happy to know you all as my buddy and ji mui ^^
lastly,to my dear darling,you must be strong k?i will always support you,no matter how busy you are,i will always wait until you done everything,then i will lend my ears to you...i love you =)

13 comments:

nzhaoc2pid said...

where got long time?ytd night oly see u~~haha~

blue said...

juz take chocolate jek ma,wan yamcha only can consider as see ad geh =P

D-Angel said...

eh i tot im one of the busiest in the gang? XD
heh. kidding kidding..
wait me recover la :)

ToRt0pUs said...

yalo..
elaine is more busy thn me lo..
haha..
u din mention keh hao..
i wan tel him ad!!!
hehe

Suleen said...

awww... i "chap chui" haha :D soo sweet. esp with the "jiwang" song~ makes me feel like im watching a sad drama~ tee hee. fantastic life. thats the way to live it ~ with good & true friends~ XD huggies~ =P sorry for keh po-ing. LOL

blue said...

i mean recently pca is the most bz for me la...
zhang yi,i got mention about jiahao ler..
suleen ar,apa keipoh la,u r not keipoh ok =) u r my fren juga ma ^^

february mun said...

sob sob..
but u didnt mention bout me >.<"this daughter "bu xiao" ahh..
even mother's day oso never celebrate wif me XD
and now forgot bout me jor...

sze yee said...

yes buiyii!!
i will try my best to do it =)

blue said...

yor..mother!forgive me la..but u are 1 one of my classmate ma,hehehe...so...consider got mention about u la =)
yee,u can geh !!! support u always =)

february mun said...

>.< Like tat oso can ah? haha

blue said...

can de la mother =P
'leong mou lv mm gei gao geh' XD lol

Anonymous said...

Eh,
the choc nice anot?
u havent tell me the taste @@"

eh mention abit my contribution la,
i drive 3 days eh,
very tired one you know XD
summore me and feli plan eh...
kidding la okay,
you know i low profile one la =)

A true friendship is never
easy to build up...
treasure it like i treasure u =)

blue said...

wei da zhong,i hvn say thank u to u ler...the choc damn nice la =) dark choc is the best choice!!thank u sooooo much~hehehe
aiya,i know u low profile ma,tats y i keep inside my heart lo,but really appreciate what u did la,know u drive till tired and plan till hair oso drop liao~hahahaha XD
terima kasih banyak banyak da zhong!!

A true friendship is never
easy to build up...
treasure it like i treasure u!
i wont forget u geh DA ZHONG =P