Monday, May 4, 2009

FINALLY!!

the first finally will be...i'm FINALLY free from work =)
thanks to sze yee,liwen,n shi man for introduce and work with me!
the second finally will be...i'm FINALLY get my first swim suit on my life =)
thanks for mun ee and elaine to accompany me and choose for me!
(i will try to fall in love with all the 'small balls") lolxx XD

im worked as Sunkist promoter at setiawangsa,giant for three days..
the place really killing me man!!
the giant,is not GIANT at all...small little supermarket,and they place us work under the hot wheater!wt...$#@$##@$ no place for us to have our rest during the break time!really peik ceik!!
i need to wear the ORANGE uniform that really makes me looked like an ORANGE!gosh..
orange uniform,orange cap,plus a pair of ASADI shoes...i never wear those full uniform for work!
this is my first time also will be the last time for Sunkist,because the uniform was ugly!argh!!
because of my size,i can't really wear that uniform lor...shit!!i have to diet ad la!haih!
my leg get sprained because of this...and also sensitive >.<
i never felt that suffer and peik ceik before...
but what to do?need money man!haih...

anyway,im now FREE from that place..and im waiting for langkawi trip ^.^
although can't go to the place that i really wish to go..but as long as can go pulau to have fun then enough already la =P and i can get chocolate for myself,family,friends and of course my darling =)
yea yea!i got my first swim suit today!!wuhoo!thanks to my mother which is mun ee and my dear friend,elaine!mun ee was accompany me for the second time to find my swim suit,and finally today we went midvalley and i found it =) i think...is ok for everyone to accept gua...><> swim =)

back to my life...well...holiday was started...
i was really really out of vitamin 'M'...haih,all my wishes cannot be true already..
i really need some job which is can work for weekdays..hope i can found it after the trip..
need to pray hard for it and i really hope that my family problem can be solve as soon as possible..
also hope that my result can be all pass...and i can continue study with my friends...
my darling also started his degree in the semester which is busy life for him..
he need to study also need to work,i just hope that we can still meet up once a week,just two of us..i just hope everything will be fine although we don't have that much of time to meet up...
i miss daipat gang too...some of them was still having exam,hope we yamcha soon =)
my jimui also..need to meet up with them after the siaopo back from beijing =)
phew...tired already la..need to have some rest now..
chocolate!here i come ~~wuhoo!!miss my classmates too~see u guys soon!

8 comments:

Suleen said...

lol. congrats :D haha. hav funn in Langkawi~ loll... ^ ^ orange... LOL

blue said...

weiiii ar....im not ORANGE la >.<
ni bu yao jiao wo orange!hehe

february mun said...

i need vitamin M too =X

blue said...

LOL...
semua orang need it now >.<

D-Angel said...

wa... my turn also not until mun ee's turn lor.. she stil got husband eh.. u also..
I SUDAH TAK ADA @@ lol..

Sze yee said...

Welcome lah..orange po..
lets work togede again if got chance..then we can exchange our "stealing"..muahahaha XD

Patricia said...

hey yo! siaopo is back from beijing,finally! yamcha yamcha!=)

blue said...

lolx..yee,next time i dunwan jadi orange po liao >.<
hsia..FINALLY...i'm back from langkawi juga!mon we meet up k?