Thursday, November 5, 2009

today...

today...is a day that i dont know how to describe my feelings again..
yea...i guess everyone already get used with it that my feelings-on n off!
well...today...quite busy...tired...as usual..

today...
me and classmates makan ban mee...why i mention it?coz..it's make me think about my ex..
i still remember that ban mee restaurent is the place that i first had dinner with him n others friend..
i remember that i feel super gan jiong that time,coz i knew that i already have that kind of feelings on him...
n today...it's just weird that when i step into the ban mee restaurent,
all the songs are there...all the love songs that i love it before we broke up..
it just make me think about him...
n no doubt,all the memories are back to my mind,but im clear with myself that im not loving him anymore..
just suddenly think about him,n i know he is doing great in the other side =)
sometimes i was laughing myself that being that silly,cry like siao when we break...lol..
but i learned something...i should thanks to him bah...
which is...if the one i love doesn't belong to me,i should just let him go..
n yea...when i let him go,i know im deserved for a better one =D
please dont missunderstanding about my post...
im not saying that i still love my ex or what k...
just want to express my feelings..
recently i just dont feel like talking that much..
so...just allowed me to blog it ya....
and actually i hope a friend of mine will read this,
which is.. is not wrong to be nice to the one that you like or love,
but sometimes...we need to be clear with the situation...
if the guy you love doesn't love you at all,please awake and accept it..
when you letting it go,your life is going to be better n happier =)
don't waste your time on a guy that doesn't love you at all..
it's not worth at all...

here im going to talk about my bf ...
my bf,is a musician...crazy with electronice guitar =)
he is the one that make me feel love can be that simple...
he is the one that always bear with my bad temper...
he is the one that simple n nice...
he is not the perfect one,that's why he needs me =P
n of coz im not the perfect one too,that's why i needs him too =D
when two persons that with different background met each other,
what they going to do is try to understand n accept each other...
and then they will slowly get to know each other and started to face alots of problem..
because...they are from different background and they are not the perfect one...
what i want to say is actually about me n the one i love...
we are from different background,with different personality..
that's why we having differentt point of view....
im learning to accept everything...
sometimes,we really dont have time to each other...
thou we cant see each other that often anymore..
but i know it's not going to influence our relationship..
im learning to be more independent...
im trying my best not to think that negative..
im trying my best not to neglect your feelings..
i just hope...everything will be fine...
i just hope...everyday is a new day for us....
i just want...you to know that...
i want to love you more and more...

oops..im getting tired n tired..blur and blur ad..
signing off~~

No comments: