Tuesday, December 29, 2009

H for HAIZ

yes..h for Haiz...in bei er's dictionary >.<
Haiz can be mean by you really feel speechless;
Haiz can be mean by you really feel sad,disappointed;
Haiz can be mean by you really feel frustrated;
haiz...
i dont how many thousand times i haiz today ><
but i just cant control...
cause i really feel bad and moody all day long...
and what make me feel that bad...?
because i expect too much on people again....
yes...too much...as usual.... :'(
no one understand my feelings,i know they are trying to cheer me up..
but the problem is...i really cant forget about it and pretend like nothing...
my feelings was totally sucks,bad,angry,sad,confuse,lost...
i really don't know what the hell wrong with me...
but then it's hurting me everytime when i think about it...
haih....
haih....
is time for me to make decision again?
what i want is a happy ending....can i ?

No comments: