Monday, December 1, 2008

- another day with you -

today was another special day because we can went out again=) watch madagascar,wuhoo!!funny!cute!happy!it was a great time because you are just beside me,it was so close...i treasure every moment that can be with you,because it's special,because i know that we can't always spend time with each other like today...
you really really makes me angry today when u ask me to wait for you going to fetch me;at first i already feel abit scared and worry that i will wrong take the KTM,but then i feel happy that i din take wrong KTM,n i feel angry is because when i told you where am i already,you can't even manage your time,i reach and keep waiting at that super hot station,wait like a soh poh,keep sweating...wait for almost half an hour!im seriously super duper angry!!!=( arrgh...i was like...how can u did that mistake,let a girl waiting is a bad thing u know?even though my friend also din really let me wait that long...i was piss off and disappointed...when i get into your car,i really feel like...dunwan to listen any words from you at all..no matter how hard u try to explain,i still angry..BECAUSE I HATE THE FEEL OF WAITING!!SOMEMORE IS SUPER CRAZY SUNNY DAY!!!ARRRGHHH!!!!

but still...i feel happy that you accompany me to find the doctor for my back and wait patiently together with me..then after that is lunch and movie time,the moment that really makes me forgive what you did...then we went to coffee bean,have a special time with you..which is...accompany you to do revision!lol..sound funny,but..i feel special and happy,because i can know what u are study about,and force you to study so that u wont be lazy =P after that,we stop at a place,which is the place that we saw the smiley moon =) when you asked me to have a look,i was like..wow..special wor..but then when i reach home,my ph start ringing,frens's msg or call to ask me look at the special moon,i was like..haha..you are the 1st person that realize about that moon=) for me,i feel like that moon a sign for us which is...everything will be fine ^.^

when we are on the way home...i feel like...we dun really have that much topic...dunno why..i think alot in my mind..i keep look at you when u are driving,coz i like to see ur serious face while driving..but what i think is..y i always dun feel like wanna talk much when i be with the one i like?i just feel like...im happy inside my heart but i dunno what to say,is like...i feel that as long as the one that i like is beside me,is already enough for me,then i will feel happy,n just wish to stay longer with you..but then..i feel tat,me,myself is some kind of weird,i mean...im not like other girls,they can keep talking with their bf or the one they like...i was thinking tat,will u feel disappointed to me?bcoz...im not tat kind of girl tat keep talking in front of u,make u happy or wat...haiz...i also dunno y i think that much....Arrghh...i suppose to be happy right now..but...why i keep think that much?????hate myself for being like this =(


2 comments:

nzhaoc2pid said...

哇~好温馨哦~

Suleen said...

aww... so sweet. (: hehe. Don't worry about talking too little to him. you'll find lots of topics to talk to him sooner or later...maybe you're not sure about what is the right topic to talk to him about. HIAK. HUGS HUGS!! (: shooo cute lahh uuu~ blek....