Thursday, December 4, 2008

i just realize

im so piss off now with my assignment and the midterm for 2molo...
i cant really have much idea for asignment,and i din touch the notes at all for 2molo midterm..wt?!!!!
n the worse thing is...i make u angry,usually im the one that angry u,n u never send me those msg b4 to show me that u really angry...i hate myself...
i just hope i can chat awhile with u that is out of the topic of studies...coz it's make me feel peik ceik now..but ur response is u told me that u wan sleep ad coz u tired n sleepy ad...i was like..im tired n sleepy too,but i cant sleep yet bcoz of my assign n midterm,i noe im padan muka coz din prepare it early of this week...but then...i oso tired of what i did recently,mom's leg injured n i need to do housework that mom will do everyday when i still SLEEPING...i need to sweep the floor,mop the floor,wash the clothes,do preparation b4 i cook dinner for my family..all these kind of things are sound easy but is tired for me...n i need to accompany mom,wait for her order to help her on this n that...n im worry about her leg,everyday wish to be home asap after my class end..i din really sleep at noon...i oso tired...i noe i cant blame u when u told me that u r sleepy n tired..juz...my prob about tat,mayb this is the diff btw me n u...diff world...diff lifestyle...n it's takes time for me to get used to it...
i feel like the tears is goin to drop from my eyes..when i saw the msg that u send me...my tears drop is because of my emo, the stress n tired on me...although after tat u explain to me tat u r not tat meaning,but then it's mean alot for me...i noe tat is not ur fault at all,i should't blame on u...u dun have to acc me every night..
u r right,we dun have to chat all at time,i guess...
i was too depend on u..

im sorry....
im tired....
im worry...
i feel unhappy..
i feel insecured..
i feel like crying..
i hate myself everytime i become like this,capriciousness.......
arrrrrrrghhhhhhhh....
why i always like this?!is that really my prob??or...i was asking too much from u....?
my expectation to u was too high?
h-a-t-e- i-t!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: