Friday, March 27, 2009

again...

again...
again...
again...
.
.
.
.
.
dad's emotion is not that stable again...
mom ask him go for doctor,but he don't want..he don't want to face his problem that he actually is sick again,or i should say he never recover before...aikz...everyone is worry again..
he can't really sleep well in this few days...quite moody...
Lord,i just pray that you can let my dad fully recover from this problem...
i just want a healthy father,i just want a happy family...
i don't know how to face him,i don't know how to make him happy...
should i pretend like nothing happen...?
who can really accompany me and help me...?i don't want to be like my dad >.<
this sem going to be a tough semester for me,can i handle it?
can i handle all of the problems?can i...?
can i just take a deep breath then everything will be fine...?
can i just accept all the things that happened around me...?
problems is everywhere,everyone have their problems in their lives...
i always told people that don't worry that much,everything will be fine...
but when things happen,i really can't take it...
i'm tired...i hope all the sickness go away from me...
i need a healthy and strong body to face everything...
i need a pair of ears for listen to me,
comfortable shoulder to let me lye on...
Lord,i need you...please let my father to be healthy again...
darling,i need you too...i don't want our relationship grow with a wall...
i just...hope everything will be fine...that's it...
dear friend,i know you also having your problem,sometimes i just hope to share with you,but you seems so busy...izzit really because our lifestyle is different...?i'm too sensitive...?i don't know...can our friendship remain the same like last time...?
tell me that you are still there,you never change...can...?
i'm...tired...just took medicine,have to take some rest again...
sweet dream to myself =(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear friend, i swear i didn't change. im just busy. sumtimes i chose not to tell u 1st bcuz i noe u would b much worried. n bcuz u noe too much of it.. i feel pressure to tell u.. bt i noe sumday i will sure express it out to u. yes im busy.. partly bcuz i wanna runaway by making myself happy.. bt i'l be back :) trust me..

i dun hv 2 say much here n i hope u have the confidence in me that our bond will stay strong like b4 :)

find u out sumtime. love u, mwah!

ToRt0pUs said...

i m ready to lend my ears for u too..
come n find me anytime..
hehe..
take care
^^

february mun said...

Sometimes i duno wad else can i do other than juz listen to wad u said.. juz noe both of urs situation but nothg else tat i can do.. hope tat i could help u guys..

as tortopus said,
i m ready to lend my ears for u..^^

feli said...

believe in urself n ur lord...everything happened nw is juz a test,on ur determination n will.hold ur thoughts strong n u'll overcome everything even it's beyond capability.never underestimate urself. =)

ToRt0pUs said...

mun ee...
y copy my sentence???!!
haha
^^

Patricia said...

God created the parts of us for numerous reasons..
I'm sure that my pairs of ears are always there for u, listens to ur happiness as well as sadness. My shoulder is for u to lay down and take a deep breath for a lil.
Although we might not see each other that often, but i know that it will not affect our f'ship.
Take care dear!