Wednesday, February 17, 2010

can you feel me....

happy cny again...
just came back from hometown..
tired?not really...
happy?not really...
feel good to spend my time with my family...
the weather is so damn hot until i dont know what to do...
didnt eat much,i also dont know why...
the moment im spending time at hometown,
there is only one thing that i keep think about it..
which is the one i love...
seeing my cousins all some other couple that passed by,
i really feel sad and pain in my heart...
nothing i can do to make me feel better...
all the memories just there,
all the plan that we used to discuss about it,
all the words...
and i read back the messages in my phone..
everything in a year just gone ...
once i reached home,
i saw you have changed everything in your profile,
no more photos,no more status..
deep in my heart,i really feel pain...pain until i cant stop my tears..
maybe all this while i thought you love me more than i love you,
i thought is hard for you to let go...
but i guess...i was wrong...
the one that cant let go is me...
i was so wrong....
you seems like really doing great and totally give up..
all gone...really gone..
and nothing else i can do..nothing...
nothing from you anymore...
this is the hardest chinese new year for me...
this is so not supposed to happen...
but...this is what that happened to me...

1 comment:

D-Angel said...

i feel u.
But i couldnt help.
Wil b there when u need me =)
love u.