Sunday, February 14, 2010

today is the day..

today is the day...chinese new year & valentine's day..
went church this morning,my 2nd time of song lead..
errmm...still most of them told me im doing great,
but still..i want more from myself...
standing on stage,lots of people wearing red clothes,
putting smile on their face,make me feel warm in my heart..
when ppl talked about valentine's day,i feel like...
oh!it's remind me that today is the day...valentine's day..
but cant celebrate it anymore with the one i love...in my heart...
no doubt,i feel lonely and jealous with those couples...
the way they look at each other with sweet smile,
the moment they received the present from each other,
or the surprise that prepared by his or her...
when i was on the way back,turn on the radio,
two is better than one was today valentine's song..
the DJ somemore mention that today is the day of two is better than one..
is mean that takkan you celebrate alone,for sure is with the one you love..
of course my friends keep telling me that the love one can be my family..
but the feeling is different,no ones hope to spend this moment alone..
but im the one...listening to the song,repeat n repeat...
feel so grey right?but this is what i feel right now...
my love,my valentine....am i waiting all these from you..?
i have the silly thoughts in my mind,was thinking to go out now,
and buy something for myself..lol...
just don't want to have a lonely valentine's day...
chocolate , all i need for now is chocolate...
chocolate is the best way to cure my sadness....
i remember last time you used to buy me chocolate,
when i was angry,
when you know that you did something wrong,
when you know i want it so much...
all these memories appeared in my mind now...
i know,i really know it not going to happen anymore...
just that...i dont know what else can i do to make me stop thinking all these..
the good friend that i used to talk with,already gone from my life..
i remember last time we always talk to each other,
when one of us having problem,the other one sure will be there no matter what..
but now...everything seems like different,already changed...
i guess...im the one that thought we are good friend for each other..
silly me .... always expect this and that ,end up i get nothing but disappointment...
today...is the day...
without me in your life,without you in my life...
i can see that you doing great over there...
i will try my best to move on.....
today is the day...chinese new year and valentine's day...
im not in a happy mood...but i hope all of my friends having a good time now...

2 comments:

D-Angel said...

why is it so sad? ='(
i can't help but just being sad wit u...

blue said...

coz it's really sad...
u ad helped me alot =)