Friday, February 12, 2010

when it happened...

i remember before things happened,you told me that you love the song;
i remember what you wore on the first day,you came into my life and i thought
"hey,you know,this could be something,"cause everything you do and words you say,
you know that it all take my breath away and now im left with nothing,
so maybe it's true i can't live without you,
and maybe two is better than one,
but there's so much time,to figure out the rest of my life,
and you've already got me coming undone,
and im thinking two is better than one...
this is the song you told me that you love it so much,
and you told me that maybe is true two is better than one..
i was thinking maybe that is so true that two is better than one..
but in the end...we can't make it...
take a deep breath,we both know that this is not what we want to see,
but then again,this is the decision...
decision also the solution...thou i dont even know how this going to solve the problem,
but everything just end like that,it's over...
it's hurts when i try to look back or turning back to the memories...
everytime when i close my eyes before i sleep or when i woke up,
i just feel hard to breath cause i still can't fully accept the truth..
all the feelings comes to me when the night turns to silence...
all the emotions just there when the phone doesn't ring anymore..
tears just drop when i was driving...
shout it loud in car to make myself feel better,
sounds crazy to shout,but seriously this is the first time i shout alone in car,
but it doesn't make me feel better...
but deep in my heart i know that my life still moves on..
i have to face it,accept it,overcome it...
and i know....
if our heart are connected,there will be a day in future for us to prove that.
two is better than one......
i'm looking back on yesterday..
i'll hold yesterday in my heart...

2 comments:

D-Angel said...

dear, i love this:

'and i know....
if our heart are connected,there will be a day in future for us to prove that.
two is better than one......'

my best best best wishes for both of u, SINCERELY.. love u <3

blue said...

thanks...for your support..
love you too my dear friend :)