Thursday, February 19, 2009

haizzz

haiz....................haiz...............................................
haiZzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzz...............................................
thousand of haiz in my mind now >.<>.<
what i want? too much? over?
im trying...
im trying to be patient...
im trying to forget everything....
i need to try my best...
i need to be more patient...
i need to forget everything...
arrrrrrr.................arrrrrrrr....................................
is it because i really fall in love to u ...?
is it because i really can't stop missing u...?
is it because i really that useless...?
yiyerrrr..................yiyerrrr....................................
i hate that the emo feeling always disturb me ><
i hate the feeling of angry you without any reason ><
i hate the feeling that you are far away from me ><
erRrrrrm..................erRrrrrm....................................
what i need is...you...your caring,your words.....
what i want is...you...your time,your sharing time.....
what i hope is...me,myself...can be better,better gf,better friend,better daughter...
what i wish is....me,myself...can take care myself,my family,my bf...

"relationships doesnt grow by being happy everyday, but by surviving challenges and difficult times"

9 comments:

Suleen said...

(: hey sweetie. don't fret. some of us go through the same feelings as well. including me. so, just take your time. nobody can change in a day. "a cheetah doesn't get its spots in a day, neither does a zebra gets its stripes in a day". I am still changing and improving. Everybody is. Take it easy ,aight? btw, nice quote right at the end. (:

blue said...

"a cheetah doesn't get its spots in a day, neither does a zebra gets its stripes in a day" i like this =P
thank u so much my dear,coz always encouraged me when i was down ..thxxxxxxxxx ^^

blue said...

btw,i like tat quote,it is a nice quote =)

Anonymous said...

erm...
don think so much la..
alwa haiz haiz haiz is no good
muz alwa hahahahahaha
^^

blue said...

okok ...
HAHAHAHA ^^

D-Angel said...

LOL
always HAHAHHAHAHA... who is that? jun rong ah? XD hahha

blue said...

hahaha is pca la~hahaha~

Patricia said...

Its almost impossible to not hav any worries, everyone has their own problems, dear.Life is all about de the ups & downs! Lets go through the downs with courage & hav faith in it!So, why =( when we've the chance to =)? Say CHEESEE!

blue said...

CHEESE~shapo..thx ya =)