Tuesday, February 3, 2009

no name

-- never make someone your everything,
because when they're gone,

you've got nothing --

suddenly feel like wanna post something over here...am i emo-ing?erm...dunno -.-...
around my house area was full of the sound effect 'ping ping!pong pong!pi li pa la!piang~pong~' wahaha XD
actually is the sound effect of fireworks =P and the lion dance 'dat dong qiang~qiang qiang qiang' haha..
omg..am i lame?erm...dunno -.- ... this is what i always said when i don't feel like wanna think about the question that asked by friend or people around me...aikz..
back to the quote...i get it from a website...i like it and i hope i won't make someone my everything,because someday when they're gone,i got nothing...is NOTHING...
can u imagine that kind of feeling?if u make the one you love become everything in your life,and IF they suddenly gone or disappear from your life,can you imagine how sad will you be?is like...he or she is gone,and you get nothing,and you feel like can't really find someone to accompany you,because when he or she is still there with you,you make the whole world become nothing,ONLY he or she therefore when he or she is gone,you feel...LONELY and EMPTY...omg...I DON'T WANT THIS HAPPEN TO ME!!!no pls~~
i want to be with my friends all the time,and of course i want to be with my lover as well,i must balance it...
although i know he will let me have my time with my friends,but sometimes i feel like...guilty...dunno how to describe the feeling...everytime he sure said is ok i can have my time with my friends,but still i feel like dunno how..shit me =(
then when i want to spend time with him,my friend will say is ok i should have my time with him..go ahead..but then i feel ...guilty n dunno how to describe again..is like,i worry that i spend too much time with him until i will leave out from my friends...
haiz >.<>
yiyer...hate this kind of feeling...i want my friends and also my dear because i love them ~
if someday i really become that terrible,pls.....slap me >.<>

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dear, dun think too much~
we will happy when u r having ur great time wif u dear..so, dun felt guilty k?

juz do wad ever u think is right =)
we love u ^^

nzhaoc2pid said...

ya lo ya lo~~
i agree wat mun ee said~~
but i also will extremely volunteer to be the one who SLAP u~~
i will SLAP till u awake~~
kaka~~~

Anonymous said...

y la u gotta think so much always...ur frenz will always understand n b considered as every1 are happy that u found ur love.so,juz do watever in ur mind n not to consider too many things yea..

blue said...

thx guys...
i will try not to think tat much..

D-Angel said...

bleh bleh bleh. everyone tam her adi. i no need LOR XD i will only slap u :P