Tuesday, October 28, 2008

what a day....

best friend in my life - sze yee
a part of the gang =P

hsia~my best friend

just now celcebrate da xiang birthday at cheras...quite happy although those food not that nice...
but still..had a great time with those crazy gang...spending time with them never feel bored =)
feel *lucky* to meet them,feel *happy* to be with them =)

yeah,reach home before 12,not bad ma...still early,and wont get scold oso..haha..
the most important is...someone din sleep early tonight,so i still manage to call n share my day with him=)
keep talking,although i guess...he ad feel sleepy or tired..haha..but i really wanna to share with him,because before going out to celebrate da xiang birthday,me and my brothers was having a...meeting..about our family problem...it's make me feel unhappy actually,spoil my mood...but then end up,we still find some solution,so...hope it is a good start for our family...
after share with him,makes me feel better oso,although the ph bil will be super gao...but...ad call,cant erase the caller record also wat..so...just wait the bil and pay it lor...haha

wow,tomorrow is 8am class,n the time for now is already 1am,he sleep like pig...but i don't feel wanna sleep at all,although i'm tired ad...
when i close my eyes,i will think about my brothers..just now,brother almost cry,this is the first time i saw brother like that,he really feel sad,i can feel it...so do i,but...i tell myself that i cant cry in front of them..i don't want to cry in front of them...i just hope all the problem will have a happy ending and we will together find the best way to settle it...



this is the guy ~jian hua =)
-you are more than enough for me-

although i know this is not the time that both of us start the relationship,
but we will wait together till that day we really can hold each other hand and walk in the love of Jesus =)



No comments: