Wednesday, October 29, 2008

show me the way

today was a 'special' day..morning went for badminton with classmates,sweat alot,but still feel want to play again,because it can make me feel better...i can just play non stop without thinking anything...
after badminton,go for class,i though i will fall asleep in class but then i still can tahan =P after class,find hsia,i though just stay at her house for awhile,who knows we start chating at there,talk about our family problems..haiz...different family have the story behind...after that,i went to find misua,i feel like going to visit my friend one by one,haha..stay at her place chat for awhile,first time heard from misua's problem is because of BF,haha..hope she can handle the problem la...

recently,sunny day really can kill me,omg~~hot like hell!!!!when i switch on aircond,i will feel pity for mom,because the aircond in her room having problem,can't be use now...haiz..when look at dad,i feel
heart pain',he said hot,but the aircond cannot be use,then he keep sitting on the sofa there and keep fallasleep ans awake,sleep and awake...because he take the medicine again,the sleeping pill...mom keep ask him to stop taking the pill..but he still take it...after he take the medicine,he will become super sleepy and blur,but then he still don't want go to the room and sleep on bed =( why..why....dad will become like that...as a daughter,i really feel bad...nothing is impotant than dad's healthy...

i feel super stress,i don't like the lonely feel,every night the one who accompany most of the time is my computer,msn,blogging...i can't share my mood,problem with a person that are really willing to be with me...i can't take it anymore...i'm tired...i feel sick with myself,always not in mood,because i can't really be happy as usual...the problem keep appear in my mind...
he also have his own problem,i can't always disturb him...although i hope can share with him,but sometimes,he makes me feel like,he don't know how to give me advise or opinion,he just listen and listen to me only...but what i want actually is not only that...but still...i can't blame him...haiz...

what i want????what can i do????arrrrrrrRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
please...show me the way~~i going to be crazy.....

No comments: