Wednesday, November 19, 2008

lucky

raining...raining again and again...my mood is changing again and again...what a day~~it's a rainy day!
tomorrow is another midterm,omg..i had finish read the notes,but then still need to memorize >.<
well,the pig...as usual,already in dream...haiz...tonight will be a lonely night,the raindrop is accompany me tonight,feel cool,like to listen to the sound of raindrop...i always feel like the sky will rain because its know my mood now,when i feel moody,the rainy day will came to accompany me..lol...
dad don't want to work for coming weeks,he said he need to rest,he can't concentrate in work.although i'm support the decison that he made,but then i still hope that he can go back to work,not only because of money,but is for himself,he always stay at home when he don't want to work..it just make the situation getting worses...i really worry about him,he told mom that he want to die,he feel suffer to live in this world...i was like...what??why dad will think in that way?i know he really feel suffer,lost,don't know what to do,but...he can't take in that way...it's really make us feel feel worry...i don't know how long that dad's needs for fully recover from now,i don't know what will happen on next...i just know that i need to be strong,but then...it's hard...
just now brother said that the best way to makes dad feel better is selling his car and my sunny zai,then we can change to another type of car that wont cost us too much in petrol fees,at first i feel sad because...sunny zai going to leave me soon =( but then,i know i can't be that selfish,i need to put my family at 1st,selling both of the cars is the best way...
sunny zai,thanks for be with me all the time,u bring me to many places,bring alot of memories for me...take care ya~i going to miss you >.<
i really hope everything will be fine as soon as possible,i know mom is the one that worry dad more than us,feel scared more than us,feel lonely than us...i pray that mom can tahan till the end...i pray that my family problem will go away,all the good things are waiting for us to grab it~

but still,i feel lucky,i feel lucky that i have the belief in christian,because no matter how sad i am,god is still be there with me...and god put someone in my life that always be there for me...my friends,my dear friend that always willing to lend me their ears,willing to spend time with me just to share my problem...
and of course,there is someone that really special in my life...
i feel lucky to meet him,everytime i close my eyes,i feel that he was so close with me,and he always make it real for me,he make me feel that he really be there with me although he's far away from me,and i wish someday we really can belong to each other and i can tell eveyone that ...i'm yours...(,")(",)

they don't know how long it takes,waiting for the love like this,
everytime we say goodbye,i wish we had one more kiss,
i'll wait for you,i promise you i will... [lyrics -Lucky-]
dear,i really wish the love like this can become true in someday,i will wait...in faith...
in patient...i promise..i hope i can make it,and won't bring any hurts to u anymore...




1 comment:

nzhaoc2pid said...

i really so sorry to hear bout ur dad~~n dunno wat to comment~but hope anything u can find us to help u~~v will always b there for u~bout ur sunny zai if really sell le den i'm the 1st one who offer to fetch u to coll or yumcha~~k?this is wat a fren can do~~anyway stay tough n i blif soon u will gone thru all these difficulties~~stay happy ya~~~