Saturday, November 8, 2008

-don't know-

i feel...like wanna fall sick ad...haiz >.<>
working on wednesday n thursday,then today was a FULL of classes day...class from 8 until 6pm but actually i skip 2hours btw it la..then class end around 5.30pm,i rush to jusco just to buy presents for cell group members then ruch to pekeliling,end up...cell group CANCEL..omg...i'm the first that reach there,and saw someone is like stealing other people car,scared me =( then when i know cell group cancel,i drive my car out of there...pekeliling was DANGEROUS~~~haiz....dinner with part of cell group members...then yamcha with daipat gang...until around 11.30 something,then reach home,bath n eat again because feel moody when i reach home...saw mom n bro are talking,they dun bother me,then i also dunwan talk with them,just straight away take my bath and bring my food into my room and online...haiz...tonite dun feel like wanna chat with frens when i reach home and heard what mom and bro talking =(

haiz...he was keep waiting me to be home although he feel tired,but when i reach home,my mood come again,so we also din chat more,i din really let him know about my feel but i just told him what happen then ask him to sleep,he also din talk much because he was sleepy and tired ad..haiz...i also dunno what i want =( not angry him but...haiz...HAIZ...I DUNNO WHAT I WANT TO DO NOW ~~~~~~~~

stupid replacement class at tomorrow 9-11 AM!!!!ishk~~~~i HATE it...somemore is LAW's tutorial...where got people go back for class at saturday morning...haiz...sienz!!!hate!!!ARrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRR!!!
should i sleep now?i really dunno...I DUNNO AR!!!sleep sleep sleep!!he always sleep before me!!how come??why??why i cannot sleep that early?!!m i weird?!!I DUNNO~~dunno~~this is what i always like to say when im in bad mood =(

No comments: